domingo, 24 de fevereiro de 2013

THE MUSIC WHAT WE HAVE FOUND TOGETHER

In the middle of nineties, my partner heard a song "i sould be so lucky" and he love that music, but he don´t look for who´s the singer and all stuff like that. Watching tv novel, heard more musics like "spinning around" and he still don´t got it, no interesting to see more about the singer;  and freeze the time here.

and when "can´t get you out of my head" literally explode, i´m go crazy with these song, in my teenager phase! and this is the description of my biggest parties, i´m still  "can´t get out of my head", amazing times, and i go for more information about the singer, Kylie and heard all a music hits in the next years.  

and in 2007, with the big hit " in my arms", we meet at first time my partner, and talking about music, we discover that kylie from "I should be so lucky" from the past years, and the kylie from "can´t get you out of my head", is the same our favorite singer, Kylie!!  these wieard coincidence, he likes the old fashion Kylie, and I love the two thousand Kylie style. and we enjoy a lot the new musics, and make another big parties.

We are so happy, than when we maried, THE ONE is our wedding song.
Now he vicious in her storyline, finally look for biography and all cd´s, and shows, and go on...
We like a lot "Aphrodite" , good musics, and an spectacular show, unique, my favorite song is CUPID BOY.

now, everyday  we see some news about Kylie.

                                                                                                                            Kaz

Um comentário: