terça-feira, 18 de junho de 2013

this day

making anything better to change the world, ...
when I was a child I had this dream, to change the world in one day, but not today, and sometimes I just need to change my life , my way, ...  and do that.
remenber the past days in Joinville, all I want is leave that city.
socrazy,sobig, manycars, many buildings, too much , too many people over there, makes me crazy, the time really doesn´t stop. Like São Paulo, you must enjoy every single second, there´s no time for anything to waste.
And I move to Jaraguá, lovelly city, we must stay there for couple years
but, we might leave for a greatter good.
now we are here in São Bento do Sul,  we can make a diference here, but we don´t want. have opportunity to buy our own car, our own house, create our little pets and give  more brothers to them. make a few parties, and buy amazing forniture to make our house a confortable home. invite family, invite some friends and don´t worry to spend money, just enjoy the great moments of life...
but we do not.

we will change again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário