quinta-feira, 25 de julho de 2013

TELL ME MORE

IT'S HARD TO MAKE BIG PLANS AND WORK WITH A DEAD LINE, ...

you think you have time to safe your money to accomplish some questions of life,
but the truth is, don't work with a dead line,  some part can be broken. 
you can start well and finish bad, or start bad and finish well,
I think, my plans are going fine, 
but not exatly how I expected, 
I need to put some money in my health care,
and we need to find a way to take more money, with second job, maybe in the end of year, we work at the beach restaurants, 
so, 
do we take everything what we need?
of course YES,
but it's not easy.
need to be smart, and using knowllege, everything that we learn at our intire work journey, remenber even the first thing that you learn , till now, when you become an expert in your area.
I CAN HANDLE THIS.
and i know MY BOY CAN  DO AS WELL, he is very smart and we want the same.

and when I finally think the hard work is over, the new biggest event, party time, will be all by my responsability,
again, dammit boss useless, do nothing without my helpfull acts,
and I take the front of the brigade, again I'm the man,
sometimes it's cool, but, if, something gonna bad , someone will kick my ass.
is not as cool as it sounds.
BUT, I can handle :)

and after that, august will be a full month, a lot of work to do, 
so, I have no time to finish my book, 
I program my time to september, a whole week to write, re-write, read, and pass every single word to my pen drive, 
bring to me my book, anywhere I go.

waiting for the right moment to publish,
right person to read, 
right publising house to print it.

OK GO.
Now I'm in my time change, 
to be better than I'm right now.

and "cooler" time,  with the OC SOUNDTRACK and ONE TREE HILL SOUNDTRACK.
enjoy.

kaz

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário