domingo, 26 de janeiro de 2014

Cover letter for a C.V.

CARLOS ALEXANDRE DOS SANTOS
E-mail: cas.kaz@hotmail.com
Mobile Number: 089 985 0919

Employer
Address
Date

January, 27 / 2014.

To whom it may concern.

  I am very interested to join the restaurant team, I saw the advertised on website. Please find enclosed my C.V. 
  I've been working in restaurants for the last ten years. Experience is the best knowledge I can take with me. I always started to work from the ground up, and gradually climb the stairs of professionalism to the top.  A great example is my last job, I was promoted to the manager of the restaurant, and it was a great opportunity to learn administration, schedules, employee interviews, and everything that the restaurant needs, trade marketing, sales promotion; I also work with big events, weddings, and more.
  I'm sure that I'll be a great support in a team, using my experience it will be helpful, and the same way, I want to learn about other cultures, improve my language skills, and increase food knowledge.
  I look forward to the opportunity to schedule an interview and an opportunity to show my skills in practical work. 

Thank you for your attention. 


_______________________
Carlos Alexandre dos Santos 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário