segunda-feira, 1 de abril de 2013

Dreams

take care with what you dream about
and talk about;
my grandma told me the words have power and i aint believed in her wiser knowledge
i begun to write my book, past, present and future
listen to me, don´t play with your future!
it´s scary

and really started in my life,
like reading and doing exatly what was write in the pages
but not by my hands, something that no one could not has foreseen.


and even talk about, never talk,
if you say out loud, words came out from your mouth
someone will listen to you and can make it happen
there´s no lie, or true,
 is something that isn´t happened yet!

take care.
what  you  wish for your future,´cause you never alone, there´s someone with you, and you need to think double.

thinking what you want for your life, and how will be your life.

 chronicles
http://soundcloud.com/mariovidis/sets/ernesto-vs-mario-vidis-care?fb_action_ids=381765158585728&fb_action_types=soundcloud%3Arepost&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário