domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

Sleep well!


Sleep well!

Why i´m not like to sleep in my bed?
´cause the couch is more confortable 
i love to watch a movie with my love
and fall sleep there.

There´s no place better than that.
And when the cats come to warming my feet, oooohhhhhhhh

My hairy socks!

In my cold city,
Sometimes i wish i had a fireplace in my living room,
A wine bottle,
Two glasses,
And a lighted candle
....
chocolates
<3

so....
the clock alarm doesn´t enough to wake me up next morning!

every each day is a fight against the clock.
I want to crash it against the wall because stopped my glorious moment

I was over the clouds!!

I literally falling free from the sky to earth!
Like Alice in wonderland.

I believe than when we sleep,
We go to somewhere ...
I ever had these expirience,
I go to many places that i never seen before,
Maybe my dreams?
Or i am really was there?

And what chills me out
 is when I see a person and not know her name,
a few days after i meet these person in real life!
De-javu!

Is an misterious of our aware unconscience,
Someday, someone will answer this question.


KAZ

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário