quinta-feira, 25 de abril de 2013

I woke up inspired today:


I woke up inspired today:

We have to seek the answers to these questions, even though we know we'll never be satisfied with the answers.
We were curious about what happens when we die.
We need to know where we came from.
What is the meaning of life.
What kind of life we lead.
All these questions are scientific, philosophical, religious and spiritual;

that move us as a human being, and constantly seek for reasons and reasons of meaning;
and sometimes we are satisfied with our welfare, and objectives completed,
where it is left out the reason why we started the journey of search and wisdom, which often never comes will be answered.

"CIRCLE OF THE RAILS" _ WHERE ALL BEGINS ENDS
(my book of double meaning, and various interpretations; confess, I can say things I can not explain, are beyond rational and logical conclusion)

:)
Sds

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário