segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2013

Rainbow waterfall in my brain!


More one day, and we are so happy, we walk through the right way, good ideas, good numbers, ...$$ J
This is called objective, when you have it, your life became better!
And when you open up your mind to anything new, you can do anything:
  • become a dj;
  • become a parties R.P.
  • become decorator
  • become a motor profissional
  • a hairdresser
  • or any simple worker wherever needed

and my biggest dream, i want to realized, when take my HARLEY, with my husband take his arms around my back, and we go to anywhere. Travel by cities, take a lot of pictures from wonderfull places, and enjoy a lot our life together, and a lot of time to waste; drink an artesanal scotch whisky from the bottle!

My wish list is giant, and i want to complete all my wishes...

Don´t wanna be famous, but i  want to finish my book,
Just to make myself complete, write my history, and published.
Sometimes i think when i´m writing about me, of course there is some mensions about my family and personal things, secrets revealled, problems, mistakes, sometimes they´ll not want to heard about it, been questionned about it, they try to forget the past, but to me, my past torture me a lot, and i must talk about secrets and looking for the thrueth:

who´s my mother? 
Who´s my father? 
How many brothers and sisters do i have ?

When i finally discovered everything...     you must read my book!

I ´m grow up!
Learn,
Speach,
Fight,
For my future, for my life, my history,
Fight for love

Rainbow waterfall in my brain!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário