terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013

thoughts......

thoughts......

you try to fault me again, and i cannot down on your disgrace or jealousy acts.
i´m human and stand up ever after ever.
am i sellfish?
not
do you think i am?
yes.
so what!!
you try to quiet my mouth, but i´m scream out loud!!
no one can stop me.
the impulse to my dreams. i don´t need to have a reason, i just need my boy loving me so much, and this is my inspiration.
for him, i do everything.
go anywhere, with my lover boy.

i told to someone, if you whatch to much the same program, you begun to do some acts influenced by the fiction,
change yourself to became someone better,
who´s the one than never do something like that?
if watch a religious movie, after that, put your self on your knees and starts to pray.
if watch an scary movie, be afraid to go outside in the dark, and never look down to your bed.
an suspense movie watched, begun to be afraid of your next door neighbor.
and watch all the inspired movies about how to make money, became a billionaire, and change your life style , you do it !! ha-HÀ!!
and romantic movies make you love again, more and more your boyfriend, and do the follies love to him

i´m living,
sometimes i´m angry with work stuff, or people who´s try to beat me down, so ... i have my biggest and precious treasure, my man, and no one will take it from me.
I am the richest man in the world to have him with me.

byye. see you next time.
kaz

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário