segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2013

allways running against the time - i made a wedding all by myself. \o/


The time is coming, i´m almost read to quit my job, and make my next step foward.
Right now when i´am working like an R.P. in those  events.
My last one, is an example about these kind of work.
I made that wedding happen! 
Someday i can work like a priest!! J
I starts to prepare everything in that hall,
All the tables, dishes, fork, knife, ever spoon, all of these passing through my hands, and the sousplat, silver jarrs, flowers, candies, ...
In the cerimonial, i made everything happen,
The time to start  chiers, grattings, speach, start the dinner.
Openned with the principal table, i serve the cake, i cut the first piece,
All the champagne i serve to the invited people.
After, open the dance floor,
I was a barman in an american bar nearst from the dance floor
The bride became crazy with all amazing musics,
Pop rock, eletro music,...
It ws amazing,
The best wedding i ever saw till now.

It was May – four – two thousand thirteen.

I´m the night maitrê;
The cerimonial,
Barman
Waiter
And everything more what the bride needed.
The conferent after the party, counting the bottles and all the drinks they just drunk all night long.

I am read to make anything else out side here.
I can go now, and leave my place to another one learn to work in a great nights like that.
 and look for another challenges for me.

Kisses and hugs.
My way just begun.

:***
KAZ

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário